Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Websites. By accessing or using any part of the Websites, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Websites or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Partnerwerks, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website by specifying the ‘Last Updated On’ date at the top of the page. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified
The Websites are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Partnerwerks Account and Websites.If you create a blog/site on the Websites, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. All the information regarding your accounts is strictly confidential and you are responsible for keeping it to yourself. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Partnerwerks may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Partnerwerks liability. You must immediately notify Partnerwerks of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Partnerwerks will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Websites, post links on the Websites, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Websites (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or ‘. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Partnerwerks or otherwise.
- By submitting any Content in any fashion to Partnerwerks for inclusion on its websites, you grant Partnerwerks a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, Partnerwerks will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Partnerwerks has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Partnerwerks’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Partnerwerks’ reasonable opinion, violates any Partnerwerks policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Partnerwerks’ sole discretion. Partnerwerks will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- The Sites and all the materials available on the Sites are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Sites are provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Sites or the materials available on the Sites in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Sites for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Sites, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are doing so while following all the EU GDPR practices, rules and regulations while representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Partnerwerks the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Partnerwerks before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Partnerwerks in writing.
- If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Partnerwerks to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free services. All support will be provided in accordance with Partnerwerks standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Partnerwerks has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Partnerwerks does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Websites may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Partnerwerks disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Websites, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted there.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which our Websites link, and that link to our Websites. Partnerwerks does not have any control over those non-Partnerwerks websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Partnerwerks website or webpage, Partnerwerks does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Partnerwerks disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Partnerwerks websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Partnerwerks asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our Websites violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Partnerwerks in accordance with Partnerwerks’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Partnerwerks will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Partnerwerks will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Websites if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Partnerwerks or others. In the case of such termination, Partnerwerks will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Partnerwerks.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Partnerwerks to you any Partnerwerks or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Partnerwerks. Partnerwerks™, The Leadership Gift™, The Responsibility Process®, the ChristopherAvery.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of Partnerwerks or Partnerwerks’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Websites may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Websites grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Partnerwerks or third-party trademarks. If you wish to use any of the material, including, but not limited to, videos, audios, designs etc., you are to seek written permission from Parnerwerks otherwise we reserve the right to take legal course of action for any infringement.
- Partnerwerks reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at ChristopherAvery.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Partnerwerks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Websites following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Partnerwerks may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Websites (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Partnerwerks may terminate your access to all or any part of the Websites at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or you Websites account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Websites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Partnerwerks if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of Partnerwerks’ notice to you thereof; provided that, Partnerwerks can terminate the Websites immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Websites are provided “as is”. Partnerwerks and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Partnerwerks nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Websites will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the Websites at your own discretion and risk.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not PARTNERWERKS. Neither PARTNERWERKS nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, PARTNERWERKS neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized PARTNERWERKS representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Partnerwerks, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Partnerwerks under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Partnerwerks shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
This Websites may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Websites, or sent via any email services on the Websites, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Websites. It is a condition of your use of the Websites that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Websites.
- Use the Websites to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Websites or their features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Websites.
- Use the Websites to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Websites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Websites, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Websites.
- Use the Websites to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Websites to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Websites to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Websites to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Websites to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Websites.
PARTNERWERKS may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. PARTNERWERKS or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by PARTNERWERKS staff, PARTNERWERKS’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with PARTNERWERKS, some of whom may employ anonymous usernames. PARTNERWERKS expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of PARTNERWERKS or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
PARTNERWERKS has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Websites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Partnerwerks, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Partnerwerks and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Partnerwerks, or by the posting by Partnerwerks of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Travis County, Texas. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Partnerwerks may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.