Christopher Avery has changed thousands of lives with his award-winning leadership tool, The Responsibility Process®.
Now, with the release of his second book, The Responsibility Process: Unlocking Your Natural Ability to Live and Lead with Power, he will change millions more.
About the Book
Packed with proven tools, stories of breakthrough and mindset shifting ideas, The Responsibility Process: Unlocking Your Natural Ability to Live and Lead with Power offers you the ability to lead yourself and others to freedom, power, and choice.
Get and read this book to learn:
- How your mind processes thoughts about taking—and avoiding—responsibility
- How you can happily take responsibility for your world
- How to blast through problems and challenges
The Responsibility Process, perfected over the last 30 years, has transformed thousands of lives. Those who apply the process find it foundational to living and learning; to relating; and to leading, parenting, teaching, counseling, and coaching. You too can master The Responsibility Process to:
- Claim ever increasing mastery of life and the freedom, choice, and power that brings
- Become increasingly resourceful, highly effective at work, fulfilled and happy, calm, and energized.
- Have the life, work, and relationships of your dreams.
Whether you are a self-leader looking to do more and be more, a leader looking to invite others to join you in sharing ownership for a change, purpose or business, or a teacher / mentor or coach supporting others in owning their lives, this book will share mental processes and strategies individuals need to take ownership, solve problems and develop consciousness as a leader.
About the Author
Christopher Avery – Author
Christopher Avery emphatically believes that all effective leadership starts with self. In support of that belief, he works diligently to help people activate their innate leadership ability. His groundbreaking work on The Responsibility Process has changed attitudes, careers, and cultures.
Fortune magazine called Avery’s first book, Teamwork Is an Individual Skill: Getting Your Work Done when Sharing Responsibility, the only book on teamwork you need to read. Dr. Avery hosts The Leadership Gift™ Program, a popular eLearning system for leaders and coaches worldwide who want to master responsibility.
As CEO of the leadership development firm Partnerwerks, Inc., Christopher trains and certifies others to license and deliver The Responsibility Process content. The Leadership Excellence Awards twice recognized The Responsibility Process as a top-five leadership development tool.
Christopher has a doctorate in organizational communication from the University of Texas at Austin. He lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife Amy.
What People Are Saying About the Book
- “I have long been a fan of The Responsibility Process. I am really happy to see this book so we can study Christopher’s approach. I’m a believer in the power of small steps—taking action to make change. This wonderful guidebook will instruct that process—not just for your organization but also in your own life.”
—Linda Rising, co-author of Fearless Change and More Fearless Change
- “This book changed how I talk about responsibility in my training courses and with my teen daughters. An ownership mindset is critical to business agility. Avery brilliantly dissects how ownership (or the lack of it) works in the mind and what to do about it to lead yourself and others to freedom, happiness, and results that matter.”
—Mike Cohn, author of Succeeding with Agile
- “The Responsibility Process is central to Catalysts’ approach to leadership. It has played a significant role in Catalysts being the most popular employer in Austria 2014–2016 and the number-one IT innovator in Upper Austria. I’m excited to have this book to share with everyone interested in understanding our culture.”
—Dr. Christoph Steindl, CEO and founder, Catalysts GmbH
- “This book is a refreshing view on how to better manage your business, your relationships, and your life. Christopher has taken a complex, life-long study and distilled into a straightforward presentation of a not so simple topic – Responsibility. You will find this book impactful and if you really focus and apply the material it will likely change your life forever.”
—William A. Shopoff, President & CEO, Shopoff Realty Investments
- “Do you want the best possible life you can live? Read and integrate The Responsibility Process into your life. You will receive benefits beyond your imagining.”
—Johanna Rothman, author of Agile and Lean Program Management